Welcome to the first installment of a new weekly feature on the Legiit blog
In this series we will be examining a different Legiit seller profile and identifying what they are doing right, and what they could improve upon.
This will help our customers have a better expereince on Legiit, and could help our sellers earn some extra income.
Some quick details about how this will work.
A seller will comment on this post with a link to their profile.
Before submitting thier profile for review a seller must be ok with:
A: Taking criticism. If we see a problem we are going to tell you. If we see typos, or we think something is bad we are going to tell them. It doesn't do anyone any good for us to not saying something to spare someone's feelings.
B: It being shared on the Legiit blog and Youtube to be seen by a lot of people.
C: Understand that making the suggested changes does NOT guarantee any kind of change in sales. Their sales may go up, they may go down, they may stay the same. No promises of any kind.
D: Understand that if they ask in any way shape or form when theirs will be reviewed it will never be reviewed. Ever.
We will choose which ones we review based on who we think will most benefit from our help. We may also review a very good profile to hold up as an example.
So without further ado let's jump into our first review.
BizWeb Legiit Seller Profile Review
BizWeb Seller Profile: https://www.legiit.com/profile/BizWeb
This is a pretty new seller account so I think it serves as a good example for our first review.
- Logo For Profile Avatar
- Descriptive titles
- Branded thumbnails
- Good profile description
- This may be personal preference but I don't like the name. It sounds like an MLM company to me
- Logo isn't very memorable. Maybe make the colors brighter so it stands out a bit
- Everyhting in general is a bit dark and unwelcoming.
That's pretty much it for the profile.
BizWeb Individual Services
- Price is way too high. The best selling citations services give 50 for $29, 15 for $15, and 20 for $20. You are charging $25. I would be very surprised if anyone would buy at that price point
- Thumbnail is too dark. To me it seems very foreboding. Make it a little happier looking.
- Space out the text in the post a bit
- Price is too high. The best selling services for content are $8 for 500 words and they stay so busy they have to frequently pause. If your is higher quality there's nothing wrong charging more, but you will need to prove yourself first.
- I like the image with the typewriter better than oyur defualt image. I would make that the primary.
- Sales page is ok but this sentence is kind of awkward "Manually written SEO articles or regular updated web content is essential for any SEO strategy."
- I would include a line about being able to prvide sample work
- Thumbnail is too dark and unwelcoming
- I don't like the green text on the sales page.
- I would add some images of sites you have built, and/or links to them. The price isn't too out of line, but without any proof of work its going to be a difficult ask. Don't just assume people will ask for samples, take the question away from them before they even ask.
I think you are off to a good start. Implement some of the changes I have suggested, promote your services a bit, and I think you will get some sales and start building some momentum.