Media—visual, audio, social, and more. It builds brands and attracts leads. But it’s also a hassle to produce.
In this post, we’ll show you how to outsource your multimedia needs on Legiit to save more time and money.
While you may be considering hiring an in-house employee for the task or going with a design agency, we are going to explore the reasons why many business owners are better off choosing a freelancer.
Benefits Of Outsourcing Multimedia Production
Why outsource your multimedia production to a professional freelancer? Here are three of the strongest benefits.
#1 Reduced Costs
By hiring a freelancer directly, you are no doubt going to save a good deal of money.
A full-time, in-house employee is going to be a constant, ongoing expense. And you’ll be paying for their materials, software, office space, and benefits as well. Plus, you might have a hard time finding a single team member who can handle all of the different multimedia projects you’ll need over the years.
Hiring freelancers, on the other hand, means you are only paying on a per-project basis, and you aren’t covering any of the overhead associated with traditional employees.
#2 More Time Saved
We aren’t talking about the time you save by not doing the work yourself. That’s pretty obvious.
We are talking about how much easier it is to hire a freelancers than a traditional employee—even a part time one.
As a matter of fact, you could probably post your needs on the Legiit job board right now and have a freelancer hired before the end of the work day.
#3 Easy Transition
If you’ve got an in-house employee doing your multimedia production, it can be difficult to transition the work to someone else if you aren’t pleased with the results.
Even if you aren’t letting the employee go, there are still internal politics that can require some delicate navigation.
Freelancers, on the other hand, are contractors by nature. When they accept a job, it is generally with the understanding that it is a one-time deal. If you don’t hire them back, there isn’t much—if any—hullabaloo.
Multimedia Services On Legiit
So what types of multimedia production services will you find available on Legiit? Here are some of the top categories that you may be interested in outsourcing.
Infographics are a great way to create sharable content to earn you more natural backlinks.
If you are running and paid ads online, professional banner ad design may be the difference between a profitable campaign and a waste of money.
And don’t forget your social media graphics. Getting Facebook profile pics and Twitter banners that are sized right can be a real pain. But the social media design artists on Legiit can help you create beautiful images that look crisp and clean.
That’s just the tip of the iceberg. See the graphic design category page for even more services being offered.
On Legiit, you can find freelancers to create explainer videos to help you show customers how your products or services work.
Whiteboard animations are still plenty in style too. They are a fun, creative way to engage your audience. The cartoony nature can play to most topics pretty well.
But if you would rather reach out to your customers with a real-live person, a spokesperson video is the ideal choice. With these, you can choose a spokesperson to match the specific needs of your target audience.
Other services on the video category page on Legiit include animated logos, live action videos, closed-captioning, and more.
Audio & Music
Need a professional jingle or drop for your next ad?
Maybe you’re looking for the perfect voice over actor for a video you’ve already created?
Or even a completely unique professional music composition or production from scratch?
Freelancers on Legiit offer all of these services and more. The difference between quality and amateur audio is vast. Don’t let all the hard work you’ve put into your marketing be ruined by weak sound.
Check out the audio and music category page to find the expert talent you need to turn it up to 11.
How To Hire A Freelance Multimedia Specialist
- Define your goals. Make sure you know exactly what you need. For example, do you need a complete video produced from scratch? Or, do you already have a script written and a voice actor selected, and now you just need the visual media? Defining your goals makes it easier to narrow your search.
- Set your budget. Determine the range of how much you want to spend on this project. You will find a wide variety of price points from the freelancers on Legiit, so it’s good to have a ballpark figure in mind. Remember that your multimedia marketing is worth more than five dollars. And, in general, the more you invest the better the product.
- Browse samples. Search the relevant category pages for freelancers who meet your budget and offer what you need. Ideally, you should look at sample work before hiring a freelancer in order to ensure that they meet your quality standards.
- Post a job, contact freelancers, or both. You can use the Legiit job board to make a public listing to invite pitches from qualified freelancers. Or, you can just contact potential hires directly. The choice is up to you.
- Make your final decision. You will probably have a lot of talent to choose from. If everyone in a similar price range seems to be equal in quality as well, be sure to consider other factors. What is their review record? What level seller are they? How responsive are they to your inquiries?
Sounds easy enough, right? Head over to Legiit and get started today!